Translation?

Thursday 4 August 2011

The Arctic Lake Aubert

One of the day trips taken by the summer camp included a hike in the Pyrenees, trailing around the beautiful Lake Aubert.





We wrapped up in our scarfs and jeans, for although it was July, the temperature resembled a happy mid-winter's day. The mist was our view, the lake mostly hidden in the foggy breeze, the mountains completely camouflaged.
Roo-dle!








I caught several counselors looking quite venturous




















While carefully treading the rocks surrounding the big pool, I thought about the scene in Harry Potter when he dove into the icy lake for the sword. Soon after, a couple girls crashed into me from behind and I almost toppled into the water. My terrified glance and quick reprimand easily convinced them to slow down.


Lunchtime...
Philo, Chewy, Frizzle, Mystery???, Yoshi!
Bitterly beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment